Ann Coulter – get out of the closet!

This is a post that I made regarding an article that this publicity seeking woman published regarding those of us who watched FIFA 2014.

It is all because of Futebol!!!


Get out of the closet and open your mind to some fresh air! Your brains seem to have stopped working! Might have been frozen in time. According to the statistics, 40% of the American population is interested in futebol = approx. 120 millions. The other 60% are learning what the World has known for a long time that a World Series does not only a country include…
3 billions will follow the World Cup, great marketing. And if you are not… well your loss and you are losing an opportunity to learn and you could use the knowledge!!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: